Honey energy breakfast!
For a sweet start of the day, you can treat yourself with this amazing energy bomb that will fill you with energy. Since the preparation is really easy, you can also serve it as a quick dessert for unannounced guests.
Recipe (for 2 glasses):
- 6 gingerbread cookies (homemadeones are the best)
- 1 apple
- one cinnamon stick
- a pinch of cloves
- 2 Greek yogurts (around 360 ml)
- 1 žlica 1 tablespoon of creamy honey with cinnamon
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- We crumble the gingerbread cookies and put them to the bottom of the glass.
- We grate or slice the apple and braise it with the cinnamon stick and cloves. We add the apple on gingerbread cookies in the glass.
- The next layer is a Greek yogurt mixed with a spoonful of creamy honey with the taste of cinnamon. Fill the glass up to 3/4 with cream.
- We chop up the walnuts and caramelize them on a tablespoon of sugar and sprinkle the chilled walnuts on top of the cream.
- Bon appétit!